Nu-Way is looking for drivers to service our customer in Mauston,WI. These drivers will run
Sunday afternoon-Friday and haul metal building components. This is pulling flatbed but no
tarping. This work is tied to a new 5-year contract.
Key responsibilities include:
• Multi-stop deliveries
• Load securement
Minimum Requirements for CDL A Truck Drivers:
• Class A CDL (Good MVR)
• 1 Year Flatbed Experience (preferred)
• 1 Year Class A Driving Experience (within the last 3 years)
• No drug or alcohol infractions within the last 5 years.
• No preventable/recordable accidents in the last 3 years.
• Blue Cross & Blue Shield Insurance (PPO)
• 401(k) with employer match
• Paid PTO (employees start accruing day 1)
• Paid Holidays
• Vision reimbursement
• Company Paid Life Insurance ($10,000)
• Additional Ancillary insurance
• Safety & Performance Bonus with Yearly Increase ($2,000 in first year)
• Low deductible Insurance Plan
• Company Paid Uniforms
• Long term contracts with consistent daily work
• Nu-Way listens- weekly opportunities to provide feedback to the corporate office