Nu-Way is looking currently looking for a Class A dedicated driver to pull a dump trailer to
repeat customers and pick up hatchery waste Sunday-Friday. Drivers layover Sunday and
Thursday run local remainder of the week.
• mileage & stop pay
• Average $1,100-$1,300/week
Minimum Requirements for CDL A Truck Drivers:
• Class A CDL (Good MVR)
• 1 Year Class A Driving Experience (within the last 3 years)
• No drug or alcohol infractions within the last 5 years.
• No preventable/recordable accidents in the last 3 years.
• Blue Cross & Blue Shield Insurance (PPO)
• Medical, Dental, & Vision
• 401(k) with employer match
• Paid PTO (employees start accruing day 1)
• Paid Holidays
• Company Paid Life Insurance ($10,000)
• Additional Ancillary insurance